Here you can download the current version of the MSI Wrapper. It is highly recommended that you read the getting started guide before you start using the product.
This tool requires Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0. If you don't have that already, you can get it through Windows Update.
2013-05-14 version 188.8.131.52
- New: MSI custom actions transferred from VB Script to a native Win32 DLL. This will make MSI packages install on systems that have problems with the scripting engine.
2013-04-18 version 184.108.40.206
- New: Advanced Arguments added. Now you can control command line arguments for the wrapped setup based on the MSI user interface level.
2013-04-10 version 220.127.116.11
- Command line macros [SourceDir] and [OriginalDatabase] introduced.
2013-03-20 version 18.104.22.168
- Support for wrapping setups without entries in the Add / Remove programs.
- Extended wait period when wrapped installers are finishing.
- Uses SystemComponent instead of wrapped_uninstallstring entry in the registry.
2013-03-11 version 22.214.171.124
- Fix that allows you to run the MSI file multiple times.
- Does not show system components in list of application ids.
2012-12-15 version 126.96.36.199
- Allows license registration without administrative privileges.
2012-11-27 version 188.8.131.52
- Removed WiX dependency.
- Major performance improvement.
2012-11-16 version 184.108.40.206
- Minor fixes.
2012-09-21 version 220.127.116.11
- Support for Windows 8.
- Support for Windows Server 2012.
- Improvements in upgrading functionality.